The benefits of a Helm Lifestyle
Most people think that living in an apartment involves certain compromises, especially if you are moving from a large family home.
However, when you buy an apartment from HELM there is little downsizing of space and certainly no downgrading of comforts, while the benefits include a vibrant lifestyle and an escape from the maintenance chores of a house.
HELM’s buyers find there is:
- More excitement. There is nothing more energising than living within an active environment, close to shops, cafes, attractions and transport.
- More free time. No more mowing the lawns, tending the garden, maintaining the pool, keeping up with repairs and all the chores associated with running a house. Although if you enjoy gardening, ORA ground floor apartments are the perfect size.
- Less worry. Knowing that your apartment is secure gives you peace of mind.
- Being able to lock-up-and-leave. For those who travel a lot or own a holiday dwelling, locking up and leaving a secure apartment is so much easier.
- Greater safety. In an apartment development there are greater opportunities to meet people and make new friends, who are more likely to be on hand if you ever need help.
- Lower monthly expenses. Generally speaking, apartments are cheaper to run and maintain than houses.
- Better access. No stairs.
- Everything is new.
“We didn’t expect that buying-off-the-plan and moving into an apartment for the first time would be so easy. Dealing with HELM has been a fantastic experience. They guided us through every step, and if there were any problems HELM solved them promptly and without fuss. Our apartment is of the highest quality, but this wasn’t a surprise having been shown through a finished apartment at the nearby BAYVIEW development before we made up our mind to buy. We are very happy here for many reasons.”Tony & Anna Allen, Encore Purchasers